1. Be aware of your energy. The more familiar you are with how you manage and shape your energy the more you can be in charge of what happens and your responses to events and people. During an interaction feel the energy in your body. If there is something that feels unpleasant, especially re: a power issue, you can place your hand over your solar plexus, your midriff, and say “you have no power here now.”
2. If you are aware that you have been attached to through energy cords, use imagery to detach them. Gently extricate them and send them lovingly back to the one who “corded in”. Also intend to gently and with care return your energy to the place the cord was released from. Return to your center.
3. Create strong healthy boundaries through your energy field and refuse to engage. (It takes more than one.)
4. Know that you have a choice. Become mindful, present to the moment and calmly choose your response– which can be to not engage.
5. Make it a practice to get quiet, work with your mind power, center and ground your energy via your breath.
6. Keep your energy strong through making it a habit to frequently intentionally flow strong, vibrant energy through your body, filling in any empty spots and smoothly out any irregularities.
7. If someone habitually drains your energy, intentionally (and wordlessly) flow energy toward their feet, in your mind say ” you can do this for yourself”.